South Carolina has invested $50M in broadband expansion in response to COVID-19

South Carolina has invested $50 million in federal COVID-19 relief funds in broadband expansion, providing mobile internet access to 92,000 student households and expanding broadband service to more than 25,000 homes, businesses and schools.

About 82% of South Carolina households have access to the internet, according to data from the National Center for Education Statistics, leaving 18% …Read More

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on google
Google+
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn