Who are the Leading Women of Damage Prevention (LWDP)? This newly formed organization, in association with the DPC of Texas, is a social enterprise designed for the advancement and discovery of leadership for all women who have an interest in the protection of underground infrastructure. We come from all aspects of the industry: oil and …
Ketha Molina, the NW Damage Prevention Manager for Texas811, also serves as the President of Leading Women of Damage Prevention. She is an Environmental, Health & Safety professional with much of her 19+ years career in construction and damage prevention.
Her roles in the industry have helped her develop and commit to:
• Establishing and cultivating strong partnerships at every level of staff and management.
• Interacting purposefully with staff and management to create a culture of awareness, empowerment, and individual workplace responsibility.
• Collaboration to develop and implement successful programs and initiatives, improving work quality and incident reducing metrics in a cost-efficient manner.
• Pursuing and utilizing knowledge and skills to serve with community and industry, helping to advance and develop the profession.
While learning from the past, working in the present, and planning for the future. She holds active membership in professional organizations.
• Damage Prevention Council of Texas – Board of Director
• Deputy Regional Vice President Region III – American Society of Safety Professionals
• Permian Basin Chapter ASSP ChapterWISE – Chair
• Keep Odessa Beautiful – Board of Director
Facts about Ketha:
A native West Texan – Married to the same man for 100 years – Mother of 4 brilliant children – Grandmother of 7 sweet angel babies – Parent to an evil yet gorgeous fat cat Uma, who plots her death daily.
Big heart – Loves people & cares for the worker – Is not easily bullied – Cusses a little.
New York Strip – Chips & Gucamole – cold beer – strong cup of coffee
The GOATs (greatest of all time): Roger Staubach – Patrick Mahomes II – The Eagles/Def Leppard – Oreos