Police respond to gas leak at Mt. View School

Click here to read complete article

THORNDIKE — The start of classes at Mt. View School was slightly delayed Thursday, Oct. 10, after school staff activated the school’s fire alarm, Waldo County Sheriff’s Chief Deputy Jason Trundy wrote in a post on the department’s Facebook page.

The alarm was pulled after by the staff member when they smelled gas in one of the science lab classrooms, with fire, law enforcement, and gas company personnel responding to the scene…read more

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on google
Google+
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *