Gas leak leads to house fire in Erie overnight

Several homes were evacuated late last night after a fire breaks out during a reported gas leak.

According to Erie County 911, a gas leak in a mainline was reported around midnight in the 1200 block of Brown Avenue.

As fire crews waited for a National Fuel crew to arrive, a fire broke out in a nearby home prompting fire officials to evacuate several nearby homes.

As fire crews worked to knock down the fire…Read More

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on google
Google+
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *