Fairfax Co. fire caused by gas leak sent flames 70 feet into the air, sent 3 to hospital

A gas line fire in the Springfield area of Fairfax County, Virginia, Wednesday afternoon sent flames shooting 50 to 70 feet into the air and burned for hours before crews got the gas turned off and the fire put out.

The fire sent three gas company workers to the hospital with injuries that were…Read More

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on google
Google+
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn