Effort To Put In Mailbox Leads To Gas Line Fire

Effort To Put In Mailbox Leads To Gas Line Fire

Post Star Team  |  The Post Star

 

SOUTH GLENS FALLS — An Iris Avenue resident’s effort to put in a new mailbox post led to a gas line fire on Sunday afternoon. The man punctured a gas line, and a spark ignited the gas that was spewing from the line, leading to a 6-foot-high plume of flames…(read the full story).

 

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on google
Google+
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *