Infrastructure Resources is proud to introduce two new options for delivering quality damage prevention education directly to stakeholders in your area: dp-PRO sponsorships and bulk print subscriptions.
We launched dp-PRO magazine in 2010 to address a real need within the industry – a resource dedicated to protecting buried infrastructure, raising public awareness of utility damages, and providing a forum for the voice of industry experts to share their knowledge and experience. dp-PRO consistently achieves those goals, providing cross-industry appeal and addressing the needs and issues of all stakeholders.
dp-PRO brings education online, publishing dp-PRO content and more at dp-pro.com. The website makes access to industry trends, new technologies, education, and industry response easier than ever.
As dp-PRO enters its second decade, we invite you to experience new avenues to promote your commitment to damage prevention and excavation safety while ensuring your audience receives access to the resources that keep our buried facilities, our workers, and our communities safe.
dp-PRO Sponsorship Program
Showcase your commitment to damage prevention and excavation safety, as well as your support for dp-PRO magazine, at the level that best meets your organizational needs and budget. Each level of sponsorship offers valuable benefits that place your organization at the center of the conversation.
Advocate – $750/yr
- Company logo featured in every Print and Digital issue of dp-PRO (no links)
- Company logo and link in monthly sponsor section of dp-PRO eNewsletter
- Company logo and homepage link on dp-PRO sponsor page of website
Leader – $1,500/yr
- All of the above benefits
- Larger logo on dp-PRO sponsorship page and in all print/digital materials
- dp-PRO email package (See Below)
Champion – $2,500/yr
- Largest logo on website and in dp-PRO
- 300 character description featured in sponsor section of Spring Issue of dp-PRO
- Up to 3 links on dp-PRO website sponsor page
- Opportunity to introduce a key speaker or VIP guest at Global ESC
- Logo on signage at all IR events featuring dp-PRO
The dp-PRO Email Package
Helping you build a robust & educational newsletter
dp-PRO articles, news, and upcoming event links arrive in your inbox.
Choose the links that you feel will be most beneficial for your audience.
Add your selections to your existing newsletter, or use the pieces to start a new one!
The dp-PRO email package is a simple set of ingredients put together monthly to make the creation of your organization’s newsletter easier than ever. Here’s how it works:
1. Once per month you will receive a document containing links to new dp-PRO articles, news from around the industry, and information about upcoming events. All of the information is categorized, making copy/pasting as simple as possible!
2. Review the content. You’re free to use as little or as much of the content as you’d like as you tailor a newsletter for your local audience.
3. Build your newsletter! You may have an existing newsletter and newsletter format that you’ll simply be adding dp-PRO email package content to, and that’s great! If you’re starting fresh, however, feel free to use the straightforward format provided. Tip: If you’re starting a brand new newsletter, be sure to add content or messaging specific to your area and audience. You know them and their needs best!
Custom Digital dp-PRO Magazine
Insert content specific to YOUR audience
Custom digital editions of dp-PRO Magazine allow your organization to insert content specific to your audience directly into dp-PRO Magazine!
Custom Digital dp-PRO Example
Pennsylvania 811 (PA811) created a custom digital edition of dp-PRO to highlight local stories in the front of the magazine. They provided articles created in-house and created with the Pennsylvania reader in mind:
- Pennsylvania Hosts It’s First “Statewide Underground Utility Coordinating Committee Summit”
- Homeowners: Steps to Take Before Digging on Your Private Property
- No One Showed for My Complex Project Meeting – Now What Do I Do?
- What Should you Know about Safe Digging on a Construction Site?
See how these stories were integrated into the Summer 2021 edition of dp-PRO in the link below.
Damage Prevention Education Six Times a Year,
dp-PRO subscriptions can be purchased in bulk and mailed directly to your members, key industry influencers,
and anyone else that you feel would benefit from consistently delivered damage prevention education. Each
contact will be mailed all five issues of the dp-PRO as well as the popular 2021 Excavation Safety Guide.
This program puts important damage prevention messaging in the hands of your target audience, helping you
positively impact excavation safety and the damage prevention culture in your area.
At no charge to you, let your dp-PRO Print Subscription recipients know who cared enough to send them these important industry publications! Your organization’s name appears next to the address block on the back cover of every issue sent from your provided mail lists.
|Pricing per address (includes postage) for all five issues of dp-PRO and the excavation Safety Guide*|
|100 – 999||$800/100 addresses ($8 per person)|
|1,000 – 4,999||$600/100 addresses ($6 per person)|
|5,000+||$500/100 addresses ($5 per person)|
What's Included in a Bulk Subscription:
dp-PRO Quarterly: Dedicated to protecting the buried infrastructure and expanding the
industry’s knowledge on damage prevention and public awareness
dp-PRO Annual Special Locate: Keeping our locators safe on the job and honoring the difficult,
challenging, and sometimes dangerous work they do protecting our underground utilities.
Excavation Safety Guide: In-depth articles written by industry experts that outline the excavation process from pre-planning to job completion and includes a comprehensive resource directory.
Custom Cover Options:
Add a custom cover promoting your organization or chosen initiative with a minimum purchase of 5,000 addresses. Contact us for rates and options.
Want to Learn More?
*Infrastructure Resources does not use or sell contact information provided