Demolition workers accidentally hit a gas pipe causing a gas leak on the corner of Huvar Street and North Navarro

VICTORIA, Texas -During the demolition of a building on the corner of Huvar Street and North Navarro, workers accidentally hit a gas pipe resulting in a gas leak.

Authorities were notified of the leak at 12:22 p.m. earlier today.

After arriving on the scene, authorities were worried about the possibility of gas build-up in the building and had people evacuate the immediate … Read More

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on google
Google+
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn