March 24-26, 2020 | Palm Springs, California
Zero Damages. Reaching the Goal Together.
The Excavation Safety Conference is the premiere international event dedicated to providing educational content and resources to help protect buried assets. The largest event in the underground damage prevention industry, it draws nearly 1,700 participants from around the world. Common Ground Alliance (CGA) is holding its annual meeting at this event, and with 80+ conference sessions, comprehensive workshops, numerous networking events, and 120+ exhibitors, including an outdoor demo fair for hands-on access to equipment, it is the place to be if you are committed to the mission of reducing damages.
Whether you have attended every Excavation Safety Conference over the last 16 years, or this is your first time, there are sessions, workshops and events that address your educational and professional development requirements. You will find numerous opportunities to learn new information directly related to your industry, to network with peers who understand your job function and to share ideas with dedicated professionals from around the world.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions.
Have something to share? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Attending
• Engage in peer-to-peer exchanges during sessions
• Participate in panel discussions and industry summits
• Expand your areas of expertise by attending a session on a topic new to you
• Join in daily networking activities
• Act as an advocate for your entire work group by bringing what you’ve learned back to the office through presentations or lunch-and-learn sessions
• 120+ exhibitors make this a one-stop-shop to learn about advancing technologies and tools that are redefining the industry