Residents Evacuated After Excavator Damages Gas Line Tuesday in Uphill
The Nelson Daily
Some residents were evacuated in the Uphill district of Nelson Tuesday afternoon following a gas leak said Nelson Fire Rescue in a media release.
At 1:23 p.m. Tuesday Nelson Fire & Rescue Services responded to a report of gas line being damaged by an excavator in Uphill.
Nelson Fire Rescue said all on duty members responded immediately followed by three additional members responding to the station from home to find that a gas line to a residence had been pulled and gas was escaping from the hole…(Read the full story)