19 year-old Ohio utility worker dies from electrocution

19 year-old Ohio utility worker dies from electrocution

A local teenager working on utility lines in northern Ohio was electrocuted and killed Friday.

19 year-old Nathan Norris, from Delhi Township, was reportedly doing work for ACDC Electrical Contractors.

According to the Blaze Newspaper, he was stringing a cable when he touched a live electrical wire and was knocked out of the bucket.

Norris was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

View the original story

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *