PERRY, Okla., Feb. 21, 2017 – Ditch Witch®, a Charles Machine Works Company, will unveil its new mini skid steers and stand-on trencher at The Rental Show next week in Orlando, Florida (Booth 5300). These products will help rental companies ease maintenance and improve ROI. Rental companies in attendance can also take advantage of new equipment and parts promotions during the show.
Four new, construction-grade mini skid steer models will be showcased at the event: the compact SK600, the SK800, the SK1050 and the SK1550 which is the company’s largest and most powerful model to date. The machines provide versatility, exceptional power to the attachment and superior performance to help renters complete everything from small, landscaping tasks to larger landscaping projects, and utility and irrigation jobs. Their low-maintenance designs can help rental companies minimize turnaround time and maximize profitability.
The new construction-grade ST37X stand-on trencher also will be on display. Its integrated digging system and heavy-duty, 50,000-lb chain allow operators to trench up to 16-in wide and 36-in deep for a cleaner and consistent footing in less time. The unit can help renters complete efficient drainage-pipe installations, and other trenching and landscaping tasks.
Equipment and Parts Promotions
Attendees are eligible to receive exclusive Ditch Witch equipment promotions throughout the show, including but not limited to:
- A credit toward select attachments with the purchase of a new mini skid steer.
- $500 cash back, 0% financing for 36 months or 120 days no payments, and no interest with the purchase of a new C- or CX-Series walk-behind trencher.
- $2,000 cash back, 0% financing for 36 months or 120 days no payments, and no interest with the purchase of anew RT45 ride-on trencher.
- $2,500 cash back, 0% financing for 36 months or 120 of no payments, or no interest with the purchase of a new trailer-mounted vacuum excavator.
- A free Ditch Witch rental marketing kit with the purchase of any Ditch Witch equipment during the show.
Parts promotions are also available on DuraTooth® digging teeth, Shark® II chains, sprockets and more. Attendees can learn about all special offers by visiting with a Ditch Witch product expert in booth number 5300.
In continued support and commitment to the ARA, the Ditch Witch organization is again sponsoring the keynote session, featuring Jay Leno at 8 a.m. on Monday, Feb. 27.
For more information about the Ditch Witch organization at The Rental Show, visit https://www.ditchwitch.com/press-room/events.
About the Ditch Witch® Organization
Ditch Witch, a Charles Machine Works Company, invented the underground utility construction industry, and today it designs, manufactures and markets the most complete line of directional drills, drill pipe, HDD tooling, vacuum excavators, trenchers, chain, teeth and sprockets, mini skid steers and vibratory plows. Handcrafted in the USA, its products are supported by the Ditch Witch dealer network with over 175 locations worldwide.